Online Registration is Available!Published by billi.robbins on Wed, 07/05/2017 - 15:45
We have a Registration page link on our main school web page to the left to guide you through all the steps that need to be completed:
- Verifying & inputting information into Aspire
- Paying fees or making donations as applicable (This will be available on FRIDAY, JULY 7, 2017. If you register before then, please come back and visit this link on Friday!)
- Applying for Free/Reduced Lunch
This link will be live from now until July 31st. If you complete all the steps on the online registration you will not need to come in to the school on August 1 for our Walk-In Registration. Teacher assignments will be made available to you on August 1st through SIS only. http://www.nebo.edu/parents/sis
Walk-in Registration will be held August 1st from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
This registration is only for those who:
- Did not complete the online registration and need to use a school computer.
- Are first time Taylor students who are required to bring documentation to the school.
- Are returning students with changes to custody, medical or residency status. (Please bring documentation.)
“Open House” will be held on August 21st from 1:45 - 3:45 for all parents and their students. We request that every student and at least one parent/guardian plan to attend that day.
At that time you will find the following:
- Individual classroom information
- PTA signups
- T-shirt orders
- School Community Council Elections
- Volunteer signups