Notice to All Parents:
Would you like to serve on Taylor Elementary 2019-2020
School Community Council?
Taylor Elementary School Community Council (SCC) serves as an advisory council to the school administration. State law establishes the following guidelines:
- The SCC will consist of parents, employees and the principal.
- The SCC will be elected by vote. Parents will elect parents and staff members will elect staff members.
- The SCC will meet monthly. The council meets for one hour each month, usually before school.
- The SCC will address many issues that may include, but are not limited to, Trust Lands Planning, School Improvement Plans, School Access Route, etc.
- The SCC will compile an annual performance report of the school to be sent to the Nebo School Board.
If you are interested in running in the election for School Community Council, please fill out the form at the main office and turn in by August 30, 2019. A ballot will be sent home for you to cast your vote. The election will run September 1-13.