- Complete Online Registration (see Step 1 below)
- Apply for Discounts
- Free and Reduced Meals - Use the Parent Portal
- Pay for Donations/Meals
- Get Schedules
- Elementary students—your teacher assignments will be available August 10th on the Parent Portal
Please read and follow the directions within the online registration. Students who are registered online before August 1st will be allowed access to see their assigned teacher on August 1st. Those who register after August 1st may need to wait up to 48 hours to see their teacher assignment.
To view your assigned teacher, log in to your Aspire account, choose your student, click on the schedule button on right hand side to view your assigned teacher. For Kindergarten, Period 1 is morning session and Period 2 is afternoon session.
If your student has attended Taylor before, register them as a current student and not a new student. Those who have a Kindergartner and came to the pre-registration, register those students as a current student as well. Please use a computer to register because on a phone you do not see the full screen.
If you have questions, the secretaries are in the office 9 to 1 Monday through Thursday.
PLEASE DO THIS FIRST!!!!!!!! Free and Reduced lunch forms can be found online. Visit www.nebo.edu/parents You will find Free and Reduced information on Nebo Website under Parent Section and then from there Food Services Page. You must apply each school year for benefits. Meal Benefit Applications are processed for benefit eligibility at the Nebo District Office site in Spanish Fork by an authorized Child Nutrition Representative beginning mid-July. I suggest you apply for this benefit even if you don't think you will qualify or if you plan to send a home lunch each day with your child. Our Title I funding each year is based upon the percentage of Free and Reduced lunch qualifiers. The higher the percentage, the more funding we can receive to help enhance the resources and learning for our students.
You are welcome to register online if you are a returning student or a Kindergartner that pre-registered in the spring. For all NEW students to Taylor Elementary and any one needing assistance with registration, you will need to come to the school on Wednesday, August 1st from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. For all new students, we will need a proof a residency, birth certificate and immunization records.
Registration is the process of providing or verifying your student's information, and signing any documents required by the district or by legislation; this can be done online to save time. Additional documentation is also required for first-time students or if any of these additional documents have changed for a returning student; these additional documents must be delivered in person. (see step 2)
Your student will only be Enrolled into classes after the school verifies the completion of the Registration process and that all required documentation has been provided.
When you select the Aspire Student Information System, you will need to decide which selection applies to you. Please read the descriptions to decide which best fits you.
If your student has NEVER been enrolled or registered in any school in Nebo School District, you will choose from the left side of the screen. IF YOUR STUDENT IS ADVANCING TO A HIGHER GRADE AND MOVING SCHOOLS, THEY ARE NOT NEW IN NEBO, PLEASE SELECT FROM THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCREEN.
- If your student is new to Nebo School District schools but you have current parent account please choose LOGIN AND REGISTER STUDENT and log in with your current parent username and password. When you log in, choose Register New Student.
For example: you are registering a Preschool student or Kindergartener and you have older students attending Nebo Schools, you will log in with your current parent account and choose Register New Student.
- If you are new to NEBO SCHOOL DISTRICT please choose REGISTER NEW STUDENT(S)
Current or Past Students:
If your student is currently attending or has attended a Nebo School District School in the past, you will choose from the right side of the screen. The following statements will help you decide which to choose.
- If your student has ever in years past been or currently is enrolled in a school at Nebo School District. Nebo School District boundaries are from Springville to Santaquin. If you are unsure, please feel free to ask the school secretary or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you already have an Aspire account, log in with your parent log in and select your student ot register your student. LOGIN AND REGISTER STUDENT
- If your student is CURRENTLY attending a school in Nebo School District or has ever been enrolled in a school within Nebo but you do not have a username, please choose REQUEST USERNAME.
You will need your Student SIS #.
If you cannot remember your username or password please click FORGOT PASSWORD.
You will receive your Username and email it is tied to.
To Finish Student Registration, please complete all steps:
- Select correct school year 2018-2019
- Select school your student will attend
- Select the grade your student will be in
- Complete the screen as directed.